Do colors affect how we make our purchasing decisions? Apparently they do. Who better to tell us than the folks at Kissmetrics. The right color on your pages and in your branding material can leave a more powerful impression on your prospects. As the below infographic suggests, many shoppers pay a lot of attention to the visual appearance of your marketing material.
Here are the takeaways from this study:
- visual appearance matters in marketing
- colors do have real meanings to shoppers
- 85% of shoppers pay a lot of attention to colors before making their purchasing decision
- Power words can make a difference
- Shoppers like the word “guaranteed”
Which color has worked the best for your marketing campaigns?